We recognize the challenges the COVID-19 global pandemic poses to you, our customers. To support your work-from-home needs and operations, Hexagon’s Geospatial division is offering temporary “home office” licenses to customers of Power Portfolio desktop products (e.g. GeoMedia and ERDAS IMAGINE).
If you’re a Power Portfolio customer, here’s what you need to know:
- Temporary licenses will be available from 16 March until 30 September 2020 at no additional cost.
- Home-office licenses are available for all supported versions of Power Portfolio desktop products.
- To be eligible for this access, the requesting company must be a current customer with an active license(s).
- To participate in this program, you agree that you will be responsible and liable for your employees’ use of the temporary licenses and for their compliance with these conditions, as well as the existing license terms and conditions.
As of 30 September, program participants will be returned to their original license entitlement prior to the temporary license request. It is important to understand that the temporary licenses are provided at Hexagon’s Geospatial division’s sole discretion and may be extended if necessary.
Here’s what you need to do to obtain the temporary licenses:
- Ask your Licensing Administrator to request licenses by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the products, versions and number of licenses requested.
- After confirming eligibility, we will email a URL from our license server, which your organization can add to your product(s) to access the temporary license(s).
Additionally, we want to reassure you that our support services will remain accessible during this situation. Some of our offices are also closed, and our employees have shifted to work-from-home scenarios too. That being said, we are still working normal business hours – and have a global team to assist you. If needed, please continue to request support through the normal process – we are ready to help you!