HxGN LIVE is more than a conference, it’s a one-of-a-kind experience that stimulates new thinking and fosters innovation to enable growth. This four-day, annual event welcomes thousands of business leaders from around the world who join together to experience digital solutions that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
As part of this year’s conference, we have a special geospatial education contest specifically for university students and professors. This exciting opportunity offers students and professors who are utilizing Hexagon Geospatial technology for their research, a chance to win a free registration to HxGN LIVE 2019 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, June 11-14! The winner will also receive up to $1,500 towards travel expenses and a chance to present their research and receive a special award.
How do I enter?
You must meet these two requirements to enter the Geospatial EDU Contest:
- You must be a professor and/or student working or enrolled at a college or university
- Research in progress or completed using Hexagon Geospatial technology
Submit an abstract about your research using Hexagon Geospatial technology that is 500 words or less no later than April 12, 2019. We will announce the winner on April 26, 2019.
What’s in it for me?
- A free registration to HxGN LIVE 2019 in Las Vegas
- A speaking slot at HxGN LIVE
- An award presented by Hexagon Geospatial
- The option to have a PowerPoint presentation or poster on display at the conference
- Travel costs up to $1,500 reimbursed after HxGN LIVE
We are looking forward to learning how you are using Hexagon Geospatial technology to bridge the divide between the geospatial and operational worlds. For more information about the Geospatial EDU Contest, please contact Mike Lane, Global Education Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.