Have you seen how easy it is to use Feature Analyzer to create dynamic, interactive map Views that provide real answers? We’ve created a new contest for academia that allows you to put your map building skills to the test. Load your data, customize your settings and share your View. It’s that easy!
Feature Analyzer transforms your data from a static map into a dynamic information service. Combine your multi-date content with interactive business analytics to find patterns and insights that guide future decisions. With Feature Analyzer, visualizing your geographic data is quick and simple.
Build Your View in a Few Easy Steps
- Launch Feature Analyzer on the Cloud
- Create a new View to get started
- Upload your data using a wide array of files types (RSS feeds, Web Services, etc.)
- Customize your View to set boundaries, layers and business intelligence widgets
- Share your View to Save and make it visible for the judges
The Fun Part
The data can be ANYTHING you want. Map locations of the best music festivals in the world, Zika virus, vineyards, amusement parks, national parks, hiking/biking trails, shark attacks, WHATEVER floats your boat! Just make sure the data you choose is openly available and you have legal permission to use it.
- Title — Your title needs to reflect the data so the user immediately knows what your Analyzer View is about
- Creativity — Use different types of graphs and charts and explore different ways the data can be displayed to give the user a complete interactive and valuable experience
- Aesthetics — Use appropriate spacing between graphs, fonts, and color combinations to make the View easy to understand, pleasant to look at, and of course to get as much information from the map as quickly and easily as possible.
See Examples of Analyzer Views
- James Bond Espionage Challenge
- Seismic Events
- World-Wide Water News and Sentiment
- World Wide Water Shortage