The deadline to submit abstracts has been extended to March 31!
HxGN LIVE is more than a conference, it’s a power-packed experience where the connections are real and the opportunities are endless. Our international conference is dedicated to helping people discover new and innovative ways to work smarter. What better way to do this than to hear compelling, real-world stories from people who regularly use geospatial technology for research about the dynamically changing world?
Present your research to innovators and business leaders
As part of this year’s conference, we have a special geospatial education contest specifically for universities. This exciting opportunity offers students and professors who are utilizing Hexagon Geospatial technology in their research a chance to win a free registration to HxGN LIVE in Las Vegas, as well as money towards travel. Additionally, the winner will have the chance to present their research and receive an award at HxGN LIVE!
How do I enter?
There are only two requirements to enter:
- You must be a professor and/or student working or enrolled at a college or university
- Research in progress or completed using Hexagon Geospatial solutions
Submit an abstract about your research using Hexagon Geospatial technology that is 500 words or less no later than March 31, 2017. We will announce the winner on April 14, 2017.
What’s in it for me?
- A free registration to HxGN LIVE 2017 in Las Vegas
- A 30-minute speaking slot at HxGN LIVE
- An award presented by Hexagon Geospatial President Mladen Stojic on June 13, 2017
- The option to have a PowerPoint presentation or poster on display at the conference
- Travel costs up to $1,500 reimbursed after HxGN LIVE
Best of luck! We can’t wait to hear about how you are using Hexagon Geospatial technology to make sense of the dynamically changing world.