Help! I’ve hit a roadblock! Can Hexagon Geospatial Support help me? How do I get in touch with you for help with my Hexagon Geospatial Products?
Hexagon Geospatial is pleased to announce a new addition to our Hexagon Geospatial Community: the new Hexagon Geospatial Support Portal, with an easy-to-use interface that’s mobile friendly. The Hexagon Geospatial Community is now the one place on the web that provides all of your Hexagon Geospatial service needs.
We are here to help you with your Hexagon Geospatial products. In the Support Center, our team of professional analysts focus on you and the needs of your organization. We are here to help you resolve any Hexagon Geospatial software issues that may be impacting you, your customers or your organization.
Once logged into the Hexagon Geospatial Support Portal using your Community username and password, you have access to all the following functionality:
- Update your personal and account information such as email address, time zone and language.
- Create, update and close Support Tickets, with the ability to add comments and attach relevant data right to the ticket.
- Log and track Development Ticket to request product extensions and enhancements to Hexagon Geospatial products. (HGDN subscription required)
- View all the current and legacy tickets for your entire organization.
- Interact with our analysts through comments and emails, or schedule a WebEx so you can show us what you are seeing.
Technical Support tickets let you interact with our Support analysts directly, allowing you and others in your organization to follow the progress of ticketed issues from beginning to end.
For more information about the Hexagon Geospatial Support Portal, watch the demo video on the Hexagon Geospatial Support guidelines page in the Hexagon Geospatial Community. You can also find comprehensive information on this page that will answer all your questions, and if it doesn’t, just post a comment on the page and ask us!
The Hexagon Geospatial Support Portal in the Hexagon Geospatial Community replaces the previous Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure Service Request Portal for Hexagon Geospatial customers and partners. Existing open Service Requests will be migrated to Technical Support tickets in the new Hexagon Geospatial Support Portal.
Manager, Product Support