Do you have a compelling story to share about how you are using Hexagon Geospatial technology to Shape Progress? Do you have a geospatial paper that can inspire others? We’d like to hear it and we’d love to give you the chance to share that story with all the attendees at HxGN LIVE 2017.
We are seeking storytellers for our international user conference, to be held in Las Vegas at The Venetian June 13-16, where hundreds of geospatial professionals will be present to learn and network.
As a presenter, you’ll have the perfect stage to profile your company’s vision and capabilities and celebrate your success. Also, you’ll receive one complimentary full conference pass to attend HxGN LIVE.
While at HxGN LIVE, nurture your professional network, increase your worth to your company by becoming the go-to person for all things Hexagon Geospatial, and explore the future of technology as displayed in The Zone.
Need to convince your supervisor that HxGN LIVE is worth the investment? Go to our registration page and download the justification letter, which you can easily customize for your industry and your role.
Share your experiences to be a part of HxGN LIVE! The Hexagon Geospatial Call for Speakers is now open.
We invite you to share your experiences on topics such as:
- How Hexagon Geospatial products have changed the work processes in your company.
- How Hexagon Geospatial technology helps your company build Smart Cities.
- How Hexagon Smart M.Apps are changing the way your company interfaces, analyses, and shares with location data.
- How Hexagon Geospatial solutions impact your industry.
- How Power Portfolio (e.g., ERDAS APOLLO, ERDAS IMAGINE, GeoMedia, GeoMedia Smart Client) technology has enhanced the competitive edge of your company.
- Implementation of Hexagon Geospatial solutions and lessons learned.
- Surprise us with your creativity!
What’s in it for you?
- Share your story.
- Profile your company’s vision and capabilities.
- Celebrate your success.
- Network with your peers.
- Receive one complimentary full conference pass to attend HxGN LIVE in Las Vegas.
Speaking Session Information
- All available speaking opportunities are 45 minutes in duration.
- Creativity Counts! Impress us with a clever session title or creative approach to your abstract and presentation. You’ll be presenting to fellow industry professionals, and they appreciate fresh thinking.
Who can submit?
- Anyone is invited to submit a speaking proposal.
- We welcome speakers from a variety of industry backgrounds, geographic locations, and levels of experience.
- All users of Hexagon Geospatial technology are encouraged to share their viewpoints.
How do you submit?
Make sure that the subject line includes “Presentation Submittal”.
What do you need to include?
- Presentation Topic
- Which Hexagon Geospatial products are used in your presentation?
- Are any other Hexagon companies included in this presentation (e.g., did you use an Aibotix drone?)
- Other guidelines:
- Title (maximum 15 words)
- Abstract (maximum 1500 characters)
- Presenter(s) Information
- Telephone Number
Timeline and Details
- HxGN LIVE will take place at The Venetian Convention Center in Las Vegas, Tuesday, June 13 – Friday, June 16, 2017.
- The submission period will end March 18, 2017.
- A representative will contact you no earlier than March 25, 2017, to notify you if your submission was accepted.
- Speakers receive complimentary registration to the entire event, but they are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and other expenses.
- If you have questions, please contact HxGNLIVE2017@hexagongeospatial.com.