This year at HxGN LIVE in Las Vegas, we are offering 55+ hours of hands-on, instructor-led complimentary training. This has proven to be a very popular draw, presenting you with the ability build your toolset and utilize products from the Power Portfolio to their utmost.
Developer Training Designed by Developers for Developers
Some of the tools in the Platform Suite, for example, are tremendously versatile. GeoMedia Smart Client is flexible and expandable. The Workflow Editor allows you to build custom workflows for almost any business process, and tailor workflows to different roles within your organization. The Geospatial Portal is another feature-rich resource that allows you build exactly what you need for your business.
Even though both of these Platforms are designed with your needs in mind, it can be intimidating to implement your own customizations. That is why we added a Developer Track to the hands-on training session for the first time.
These classes, aimed at equipping programmers and developers with the skills they need to fully utilize our products and solutions, have been among the most popular sessions offered, and quickly filled up.
We see your demand, and Double Down on the number of seats.
We recognize how important these sessions are to your success, and therefore, we are happy to announce that we are doubling the number of available seats!
These classes are extremely popular, so Register Now!
(1200) Extensions Made Easy: Maximizing GeoMedia Smart Client and Workflow Manager: This day-long advanced course for developers builds upon your basic knowledge of GeoMedia Smart Client.
- Properly use GeoMedia Smart Client server extensions
- Utilize the power of the Workflow Manager
- Optimize the system with Workflow Manager extensions
- Configure and customize the Geospatial Portal using the Geospatial Portal SDK
- Define your own functions and behavior
- Build customer specific portals for public users
(1202) Creating Geospatial Mobile Apps with the Mobile SDK: Today’s mobile devices provide almost limitless possibilities, and yet many of these geospatial opportunities have gone untapped.
- Build your app on our proven foundation with the Hexagon Geospatial Mobile SDK.
- Build iOS and/or Android apps that access geospatial data.
- Learn the HGD Mobile SDK.
- Review how to distribute the apps on both Apple and Google stores.
(1203) Administering and Managing ERDAS APOLLO: Learn how to configure and customize an ERDAS APOLLO server after initial installation.
- Customize the ISO metadata templates to integrate your unique information
- Modify the CZS autoemail templates.
- Implementing queryables.
- Customize the client side of ERDAS APOLLO
- Prerequisites: You should already be familiar with the ERDAS APOLLO system at both the user and administrative level.
Developer Track not for you? Explore the offerings in the Product Track. Here you will find classes to get the novice up and running, refresh skills you haven’t used for a while, and challenge the experts.
Don’t miss out on HxGN LIVE 2015!