We invite you to join us for Operation: M.Appation 2.0. The M.Appathon is your opportunity to get hands-on experience working with the Smart M.App platform, create a Smart M.App, and take advantage of access to our Smart M.App subject matter experts (SME’s) who will be available to answer questions and help guide your missions.
This year, M.Appathon 2.0 is designed to coordinate with the Smart M.App training sessions delivered through the week. Can’t attend a training session? Try selected training exercises delivered as missions in the M.Appathon. Attended the training? The M.Appathon missions will expand on the new skills you learned in class. Beginners and experts will benefit from the experience offered with this event.
What you need to know:
- Mission Headquarters is located in the Digital GEO area at The Zone.
- Your Mission Plan (workbook) will be provided to you when you reach Mission Headquarters.
- Experts will be available during open Zone hours to assist on your mission.
- Pre-registration is encouraged to guarantee your week-long access to the M.App Studio.
- Bring your laptop to access the M.Appathon and all of the tools you need to complete your mission.
- Be present on Friday when we announce the winner and award the grand prize.
Your mission begins Wednesday, June 14th and will end Friday, June 16th. The grand prize will be drawn at 11:05 AM at Mission Headquarters. You must be present to win.
Pre-register to reserve your spot as a Mission Specialist in Operation: M.Appathon. Do you have what it takes?
Hope to see you in Las Vegas!
(This message will now self-destruct.)